Needless to say, I am a writer. Here on my blog you will find from the most mundane to the most interesting facets of life. My writings are a reflection of my experiences of everyday life. I love to write travel blogs, and anything and everything that catches my eye. You are all invited to comment, criticize, debate, and discuss on the topics.
- World’s Largest Buddhist Temple –@Borobudur nilakshi21.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/wor… https://t.co/vRZnqVvrjl 9 months ago
- Sojourn to the Quaint Cingjing Farm in Taiwan wp.me/pSvUG-8D 2 years ago
- Why we love debates? wp.me/pSvUG-8A 2 years ago
- The Gorgeous Gorge in Taiwan wp.me/pSvUG-8g 2 years ago
- Day Trip to Pulau Ubin – Singapore’s Kampong styled island wp.me/pSvUG-7Z 2 years ago
nilakshi on World’s Largest Buddhist Templ… Anonymous on World’s Largest Buddhist Templ… nilakshi on Hiking on Mount Batur in Bali… Anonymous on Hiking on Mount Batur in Bali… nilakshi on How to settle down as an Expat…